Choice! Energy Management is a full-service energy procurement and utility management company with a nation-wide presence and a complete suite of energy management services supported by in-house facility intelligence solutions. Through common ownership with one of the nation’s largest power and natural gas brokerage houses, Choice! Energy Management is in a superior position to monitor, negotiate and validate energy rates proposed to clients, saving clients considerable time and money.
To better businesses through technology-enabled energy management.
Our Structure is Our Competitive Advantage
Choice! Energy Management leverages its common ownership with one of the largest liquidity providers to the NYMEX. We have unprecedented relationships with energy providers across the US, Canada and the EU – giving our clients access to the widest variety of products and lowest prices available. We are working with some of the largest retail loads in the country creating solutions in both regulated and deregulated markets. Choice! Energy Management creates specialized energy management programs tailored to clients’ specific portfolios, while giving clients access to wholesale markets for active management of energy costs on a real-time basis.
By The Numbers
- 5,000+ clients
- In excess of $1 billion in delivered savings
- 3 retail office locations
- Houston, TX (HQ)
- New York, NY
- Louisville, KY
- Choice! Energy Management founded in 2002
- 18 years power and natural gas retail experience
- Founding member of The Electricity Professionals Association (TEPA)
- 50 consultants and analysts employed by Choice! Energy Management team
- Provide energy analysis for all of North America
- United States – duly licensed and registered entity in every jurisdiction
- Canada – full consulting service offered, including electricity procurement in AB & ON
- Mexico – site evaluations (On-site generation & PPAs or intertie importation agreements
- Strategic partnerships in Europe and South America for Global Energy Presence
- 35 million MWh of retail load under management